Upon signing a listing contract with party wanting to sell the real estate (seller), we earn our commission by finding buyer(s), especially financially qualified buyers who are willing to pay the listing price or close to it. To help accomplish this goal of finding buyers, we do the following:
- The property is listed for sale to the public,in form of advertisement.
- We prepare papers describing the property for advertising, pamphlets, open houses,open seminar and trade fairs etc.
- We place a “For Sale” sign on the property indicating avenues to contact us.
- We advertise the property on our website and print/electronic media.
- In some cases we hold an open house to show the property.
- We act as a contact person available to meet all your enquiries.
- We ensure buyers are pre-screened so that they are financially qualified to buy the property.
- In some cases we provide the seller with a real property disclosure form and other acquintance forms which may need to be filled out for our routine KYC.
We also negotiate price on behalf of the sellers and act as a fiduciary for the seller.
This may involve preparing a standard real estate purchase contract by filling in the blanks in the contract form.
In some cases, we hold a money cheque from the buyer(s) until closure. The transaction closing is the buyer/seller meeting where the real estate property is actually bought/sold and the title is conveyed by a deed.
Contact an Agent!